Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A good day...

When one loses someone you have moments when classic things they would say remind you of them. Today is one of those days. My dad had an incredible attitude and would get up each day saying  "it's a good day" he was thankful for everyday!
Well today was a good day at the The Market. I worked the store for my son Tyler who is our trusty employee and great at managing the People's Market in our absence (he is enjoying Hershey Park today!). He is usually here most days 11-3.  Well I am a kindergarten teacher and not about "sales", selling, marketing etc...I am about 5 year olds!  I am becoming more confident with the cash register because we had a bunch of people in today. Many of them looking and buying as well...but very friendly and talkative. People are nice and friendly and I had a great day meeting new people and sharing stories. We are fortunate to live in Lansing. It is a good place! People were very complimentary of the items we carry, the quality of the craftsmanship and the fair prices. It was a good day
:-) Thanks for buying local friends!